Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Devil's Dinner Party - contestants wanted


I received the following email this afternoon from Lisa McCaghy of ITV Studios.

It's not really my cup of tea but I thought I'd put up here in case you wanted to participate.

My name is Lisa, I work for ITV Studios in London. We are making a new show for Sky Atlantic called "The Devil's Dinner Party" and are trying to spread the word in Hebden Bridge!

We are looking for intelligent, sophisticated, successful people to come to dinner and have a chance at winning up to £7,000! I was wondering if you might be able to help us spread the word amongst anyone you think may be interested? I have posted the blurb below. Any help you could give us in getting the word out would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Lisa


A brand new TV show for SKY ATLANTIC…

SIX STRANGERS + ONE DINNER PARTY = A CHANCE TO WIN UP TO £7,000!!

How good are you at judging strangers? Would you know a prima donna from a perfectionist? An extrovert from an ego-maniac?

ITV Studios (Come Dine With Me, I'm a Celebrity) are looking for sophisticated, intelligent, successful guests to come together and dine at the Devil's Dinner table.

Over food and wine you'll play a psychological game of the Devil's devising, using your intuition to judge your fellow diners. Who's the most charismatic? The most attractive? The most insecure…

 The better your instincts, the more money you'll earn. BUT, only the most popular diner will leave the table with the prize money...

If you're 21 or over and would like more information and an application form please email: ddp@itv.com

We're casting now so contact us ASAP to be considered (closing date: 4th November 2011)