Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Upper Calder Valley stuff on t'interweb


I've been running a section down the side of this blog high-lighting local websites with links for some years now.

I wouldn't be so presumtious to say that this has generated them lots of traffic, but I'm sure they will have seen the odd click through here and there though. What it certainly does do however, is help there visiblity with Google, Bing and the other search engines as they all visit this blog several times a day and will find the links and visit the sites.

If you have a website in or specifically relevant to Hebden Bridge, Todmorden, Mytholmroyd or the Upper Calder Valley in general and would like it featured, just ping me a link to jason at jasonelliott dot co dot uk and I'll do my best to accommodate (unless its something nasty of course).