Monday, April 26, 2010

BBC Radio Leeds Calder Valley Election Debate


Tomorrow, Tuesday April 24th, I have been invited to take part in a three-way debate at BBC Radio Leeds about the General Election in the Calder Valley constituency between 12 noon and 1pm.

No idea what I'm going to say yet, but it should be interesting. (For me anyway, not necessarily for you the listener of course!)

Although I voted Labour without hesitation at the last two elections for the excellent Chris McCafferty, this time round Labour haven't shown any interest in my vote so I'm genuinely undecided and will probably make my mind up when I'm actually in the polling station.

I have been reassured that there will be music and news throughout the hour too, so it won't just be us prattling on.

If you're interested, you can listen online or at 92.4FM and 95.3FM or on DAB.

No comments: