Sunday, May 10, 2009

More than halfway through my 500 faces


I am currently in the middle of a project to photograph 500 members of Hebden Bridge society in time for the 500th anninversary of the Packhorse Bridge over Hebden Water in 2010.

The project itself is called 500 faces of Hebden Bridge and yesterday I reached the halfway point when I photographed Natja Thorbjornsen (pictured) as my 250th subject.

There's still a long way to go though!

All of the images go onto my website 500faces.co.uk and will be exhibited at the Arts Festival shop throughout August 2010, but Facebook users get a sneak preview as the pics go onto the dedicated FB page first.

4 comments:

Rustik said...

Really like the blog, very nice.

Jason said...

Thanks!

All appreciation gratefully received!

:-)

jen said...

You're welcome to shoot my mug if you need a few extra - or do I have to tell you this via Facebook?

Jason said...

Hi Jen,

I need your contact details so can you email me using the to form at http://www.jasonelliott.co.uk please.