Monday, February 16, 2009

Local Website List


You may have noticed that I have a long list of links to Upper Calder Valley websites here.

A number of people lately have been asking if they can add their sites, so I thought I would extend the offer generally.

The only conditions to inclusion are that the website must be physically based in the area so, if you can recommend something that fits, feel free to send me the details and I'll add them in due course.

For the purposes of these links, the areas covered are Hebden Bridge, Todmorden, Mytholmroyd, Cragg Vale, Heptonstall and Luddendenfoot...

Have a good week!

2 comments:

kevin said...

Hi Jason, would you mind adding the following excellent local websites when you get a minute?

The Todmorden List

The Bear Co-op

Valley Organics

Positive Signal

Jason said...

No problem.

They all fit the bill!