Sunday, January 18, 2009

Welcome to Hebweb readers


Welcome to anyone who has come to this blog from the link in the Hebweb, kindly put there by master wordsmith and owner of Pennine Pens, Chris Ratcliffe.


As Chris has said, this isn't particularly a personal blog about me, Jason Elliott, (that info can be found here) but more of a "on the fly" update about various bits and pieces going on in and around Hebden Bridge and the Upper Calder Valley that people I know keep me informed about.

I try and keep it clear of party politics as, whilst I do vote of course, I have no particular party affiliation, preferring to be a stone in the shoe of all of them! However, as "all politics is local politics" there are occasionally some issues here that not everyone will agree with, so feel free to comment on any of the posts.

If you're interested in social networking sites, I can also be found on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter by clicking these links or the icons on the right.

No comments: